Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Shower

Ooo! I am standing under a shower of love and encouragement from home! In the past week I have received letters from my parents, Aunt Tammy, Liam, Liz Mo, and Ms. Betty Harrison! I have also received several encouraging notes in other, more electronic forms from aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, etc. And I have learned that I have several churches and many Sunday school classes praying for me! It is amazing to imagine so many people, some that I don't even know, are walking with me as I try to follow the path that God is blazing for me. I am especially thankful for Chulafinnee Methodist Church for the family they have become to my parents and the support they have given mom and dad as they sent off their baby girl!

I did hear from my parents today. They have made it safely to New Zealand. They are staying with their cousins Nancy Sue and John in Aukland now and plan to hop all around the country for the next five weeks having a grand time with family and the beautiful sights!

ok, this post is a bit sappy... but the next one will need a great drum role! so, begin the music now and in a day or two you will get a full posting of... THE ROAD TRIP JOURNAL!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is a nice warm shower isn't it? You sound good and strong. Do good work! We love you, Mom & Pop

    ReplyDelete