Monday, January 17, 2011

On the Road Again...

Sally, Heather, and I safely arrived in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon. We saw snow in every state but Texas and visited the Grand Canyon and Los Vegas! We spent four nights on the road: Tennessee, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada. Best of all, we kept a journal (thanks to Liam) and took lots of pictures. So, hopefully one day soon I will be able to post lots of fun stories and pictures to prove them!

We stayed last night in the home of Sally's new boss. He and his wife have a spare room and have welcomed us in like family. I was able to spend some time on the phone and skype last night and got a final boost of encouragement from my friends and family. I am feeling very content and excited and am looking forward to curling up in my seat with a good book for the next day!

3 comments:

  1. hooray! happy travels! love you you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! glad you made it safely. looking forward to the pictures when you get a change to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read you gals' journal. I am going to live an adventure through you and Sally!
    Blessings to you,
    Jan M.

    ReplyDelete